Non-Immigrant B Visa (Business)
Foreigners who wish to setup or conduct business in Thailand should apply for a Thai Non-Immigrant B visa..
90 Days Non-Immigrant Visa (Single-Entry)
This is an initial visa issued by the Thai embassy or consulate in your home country which allows a stay of 90 consecutive days in Thailand.
This initial can be extended to this visa once the work permit is processed.
1-Year Non-Immigrant Visa (Multiple-Entry)
This is issued to those who want to conduct business and intend to frequently travel in and out of Thailand.
The initial non-immigrant visa can be extended to this visa once the work permit is processed.
- Foreigners who intend to work in Thailand should apply for an initial 90-Day Non-Immigrant B visa
- The work permit application takes place during the initial 90 days given through the initial visa.
- Once a valid work permit is obtained, the applicant can then apply for a 1-Year Non-Immigrant B visa
- 90-day reporting to any Thai Immigration Office is required to the visa holder under this category.
- A re-entry permit is required if the applicant wishes to travel outside of the country.
- Renewal of this visa can be done inside Thailand.
Applicants for Non-Immigrant B Visa to Thailand must demonstrate that they are neither a public nor a security threat to the Thai government. Furthermore, applicants must be physically present in the country where they lodge their visa application.
The general requirements for this type of visa are as follows:
- A passport with at least 6-month validity from the date of your intended arrival in Thailand.
- An invitation or confirmation letter to clarify the purpose of travel issued by the concerned organization.
- Embassy fee.
- Additional supporting document requested by the Royal Thai embassy or consulate.
- Proof of financial funds and travel itinerary.